Setup FogBUGZ as a weby URL, and enjoy quick-fire access to your FogBugz cases. Here’s how:
- Download and install Launchy.
- Open Launchy (ALT+SPACE by default, but I changed mine to WIN+A).
- Click the settings button (cog icon at top-right).
- Select Weby in the “Available Plugins” section.
- Click the plus (+) button at the bottom right to add a new link.
- Enter the following (without all the quotes):
- Name = “FogBugz”
- URL = “http://%5Byourcompany.com%5D/FogBUGZ/
- QUERY = “default.asp?%s”
Now you can view a FogBugz case by doing the following:
- ALT+SPACE (or your shortcut to open Launchy).
- Enter “FogBugz”(or type “fog” and select fogbugz from the list, from then on, FogBugz will come up first when you enter “fog”).
- Press TAB.
- Enter a FogBugz case number and hit ENTER.
Your default browser opens up right at the FogBugz case page. How neat is that?